Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi announces some Situations vacant. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who possess the domiciles of Punjab Province fro following vacant posts to be filled contract basis; remember that Applications are admissible by the National Testing Services NTS. NTS with collaboration of BISE Rawalpindi holds the selection procedure.
BISE Rawalpindi is an Examining Body takes exams and issues the status respectively. BISE Rawalpindi considers a largest board in the Punjab Province. A large number of educational institutes are affiliated with BISE Rawalpindi. The Board every year awarded degrees to thousands of the students enroll into the BISE Rawalpindi.
Web Developer (BPS-17):
- Sc in Computer Science or Equivalent degree with 1st Division GPA 3.0 from institution recognized with HEC and having Three Years experience of web developer in ASP.Net warehousing.
Age: Age limit starts from 21-35 Years maximum required. Total Number of posts is 01 allowed.
Network Administrator (BPS-17):
- M.Sc in Computer Science or Equivalent degree with 1st division GPA 3.0 from institution recognized with HEC and having Three Years of Network Administration in public or private setters.
AGE: Age limit starts from 21-35 Years Maximum required. Total number of posts 01 allowed.
Computer Programmer (BS-17):
- M.Sc in Computer Science or Equivalent degree with 1st division from institution recognized with HEC and having Three Year Practical experience of Programming.
Data Processing Officer (BPS-17):
- M.Sc in Computer Sciences or equivalent from recognized university. Two Years experience in relevant field.
AGE: Age limit starts from 21-35 Years.
Hardware Technician (BPS-14):
- DAE in Computer Technologies / Electronics from any institute recognized with Technical Board with 03 Years experience in relevant field.
AGE: Age limit starts from 18-25 Years required. Total post 01 announced.
Data Entry Operator (BPS-11):
- B.Sc/B.A with 45% marks or equivalent with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer.
How to Apply:
Applications via registered post/courier should reach to the NTS office till 04 December, 2014; Application forms can be downloading from NTS website.
NTS Test Date is Sunday, 14th December 2014.
Examination fee of RS. 600/- none rrefundable through prescribed slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB and HBL.
Applications alongwith all respective should reach to the NTS Address.
For more about the BISE Rawalpindi jobs please stay in touch here with Study Sols, Pakistan`s largest Educational and Jobs portal website. We will soon inform you about NTS result regarding to the link. Queries will be asked we will serve you.