Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi announces some Situations vacant. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who possess the domiciles of Punjab Province for the following vacant posts to be filled contract basis; remember that Applications are admissible by the National Testing Services NTS. NTS with the collaboration of BISE Rawalpindi holds the selection procedure. BISE Rawalpindi is an Examining Body that takes exams and issues the status respectively. BISE Rawalpindi considers the largest board in the Punjab Province. A large number of educational institutes are affiliated with BISE Rawalpindi. The Board annually awarded degrees to thousands of students enrolling in the BISE Rawalpindi.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 NTS Application Form Download
Jobs 2023 NTS Application
Web Developer (BPS-17):
- Sc in Computer Science or Equivalent degree with 1st Division GPA 3.0 from an institution recognized with HEC and having Three Years experience of a web developer in ASP. Net ware housing.
Age: The age limit starts from 21-35 Years maximum required. The total number of posts is 01 allowed.
Network Administrator (BPS-17):
- M.Sc in Computer Science or Equivalent degree with 1st division GPA 3.0 from an institution recognized with HEC and having Three Years of Network Administration in public or private setters.
AGE: Age limit starts from 21-35 Years Maximum required. Total number of posts 01 allowed.
Computer Programmer (BS-17):
- M.Sc in Computer Science or Equivalent degree with 1st division from institution recognized with HEC and having Three Year Practical experience of Programming.
Data Processing Officer (BPS-17):
- M.Sc in Computer Sciences or equivalent from recognized university. Two Years experience in relevant field.
AGE: Age limit starts from 21-35 Years.
Hardware Technician (BPS-14):
- DAE in Computer Technologies / Electronics from any institute recognized with Technical Board with 03 Years experience in relevant field.
AGE: Age limit starts from 18-25 Years required. Total post 01 announced.
Data Entry Operator (BPS-11):
- B.Sc/B.A with 45% marks or equivalent with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer.
How to Apply:
Applications via registered post/courier should reach to the NTS office till 04 March, 2023; Application forms can be downloading from NTS website.
NTS Test Date is Sunday, 14th March 2023.
Examination fee of RS. 600/- none refundable through prescribed slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB and HBL.
Applications along with all respective should reach to the NTS Address.
For more about the BISE Rawalpindi jobs please stay in touch here with Study Sols, Pakistan`s largest Educational and Jobs portal website. We will soon inform you about NTS result regarding to the link. Queries will be asked we will serve you.