Here you can find the BISE Peshawar Matric Exams Schedule 2023 & Peshawar Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Peshawar has issued a notification about the Schedule for the 9th & 10th class annual examination 2023. The annual exams would be held from Wednesday 13 March 2023. Regular candidates can submit Admission forms along with the normal admission fee till Dec 14, 2023 while Private candidates can submit till Dec 31, 2023. For Private Candidates of (the SSC Supply Examination 2023), the Last date with the normal fee will be within 15 days after the declaration of the SSC (Supply exam) 2023 result.
Peshawar Board SSC Exams Schedule 2023
Important points for students:
- Admission fees for regular candidates may be deposited through the Bank Draft and private candidates may deposit through general Bank receipts in the nearest branch of Allied Bank situated in the jurisdiction of Peshawar Board.
- The admission fee for 9th-classth class regular science students is Rs 750 and for 9th-classth class, regular art students Rs 700. The admission fee for 10th class regular science student is Rs.1010 and admission fee for 10th-classth class regular arts student is Rs 950.
- In case of Improvement/Additional subject Rs.150/- shall be deposited at the time of receipt of Original certificate, change of Examination Center fee is Rs. 2000.
- No Admission Form Under any Circumstances will be accepted after February 02, 2023.
- Private Candidates can appear in 9th Examination 2023 without submitting school leaving certificate with the condition of submitting attested copy of birth certificate, duly signed by Medical Superintendent along with admission forms in due date.
- Admission forms of Male/Female candidates will be accepted with 3 copies of Passport size photographs duly attested by the Principal /Headmaster of the School last attended only. No other attestation will be accepted.
- A Regular student seeking admission in the 10th class of other Board must provide proper migration certificate along with the school leaving certificate and verified DMC of 9th class Annual Examination 2023.
- Regular/Private Roll Number slips will be issued from 1st March 2023. Private candidates who have not received roll number slips in time, duplicate ROLL NUMBER slips will be issued from 7th to 12th March 2023 from One Window Section BISE, Peshawar.