The purpose of this section is to educate user about the rules and regulations of Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Islamabad. The contents of this section are as below provide by the Officially.
The BISE Federal Board is going to announce their HSSC part 1 and 2 (FA/FSc) 11th and 12th Class Registration Schedule 2014. So you can get the here complete Information below and Applications Forms As well.
These rules shall be applicable to the registration of candidates in SecondaryAnd Higher Secondary School Certificate.
Registration of candidates
The term “Registration” shall apply to all categories of candidates, i.e. Regular and Private candidates.
- No student who has not been registered with the Federal Board shall be permitted to take any examination of the Board, nor can he be issued migration certificate, without valid registration with the Board.
- Mere registration of a candidate shall not entitle him/her to appear in an examination. She/he must also fulfill the conditions laid down for the eligibility in an examination.
- Registration at Secondary School Certificate Examination and Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination shall be made separately.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel the registration of a candidate at any stage if it is found that the particulars provided by him were false.
- In case the original Registration Card is lost, a duplicate will be issued on payment of prescribed fee.
- Registration fee shall be prescribed by the Board. The Registration fee or any amount deposited in excess of the prescribed fee or if the registration of a candidate is denied for any valid reasons shall be refunded after deduction of 20% service charges.No application for registration shall be entertained after the deadline (i.e. fifteen days prior to start of schedule for receipt of Admission Form). The Chairman, however, shall have the power to condone the delay in case of hardship.
- After having been admitted in an affiliated institution a regular candidate shall be registered, if otherwise eligible.
- A candidate expelled or rusticated by an educational authority/college council shall not be eligible for registration, during the period of expulsion or rustication on receipt of a copy of the notification issued by the institution.
- The head of every affiliated institution shall forward the prescribed registration return for every student admitted or re-admitted, within period as notified by Board.
- In case an institution fails to submit the Registration Return within notified period late fee as prescribed by the Board will be charged till 15 days before the commencement of the schedule for receipt of the Admission Forms.
- No Admission Form for examination shall be entertained in the absence of Registration number.
- In case a student, who has already been registered, joins or rejoins an institution, the registration number of the student shall be quoted by the Head of the institution while intimating the student’s admission or re-admission.
- A student shall not be registered if the Registration Return is incomplete in any manner. However, any omission in the Registration Return will be allowed to be rectified on payment of prescribed fee, provided it does not involve any alteration in the previous record.
- A candidate shall be allowed admission after having passed GCE “O” level or equivalent examination within 45 days of declaration of result. Similarly candidate seeking admission on transfer basis shall also be allowed admission within 45 days of leaving his previous institution.
- The institution is obliged to send the particulars for registration within 10 (ten) days after admission on payment of normal fee, whereafter late fee as prescribed by the Board will be charged.
- The registration record of a student will be the basic record for all intents and purposes instead of the particulars of a student given in examination form.
- The students who have not been registered with any other Board due to any reason shall be treated as fresh for the purpose of registration, on arrival to FBISE and late fee will be charged w.e.f. the date of admission as notified by the Board.
- The head of institution shall be solely responsible for communication of complete and accurate particulars of the students i.e. spellings of Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth, which will accordingly be exhibited on all documents/ certificates issued by the Board.