Biometric Sim Verification Last Date in Pakistan Extended Dates Schedule for Telenor, Ufone, Zong, Mobilink, Warid available online with new dates. Mobile SIMS Re- Verification by Biometric Last Date in Pakistan extended for 3 weeks more all users. To stop terrorism activities in Pakistan, PTA starts verifying the SIMS by Biometric system. Now in Pakistan Mobile SIMS re-verification, the new last date is 15 April 2021. PTA extends the last dates of SIM re-verification by the biometric system from 26-02-2021 to 15-04-2021 because PTA shall not achieve the desired goal of SIMS verifications by Biometric system. PTA also announced that unverified SIMS will be blocked.
On the other hand, according to the official means, Interior Ministry wants telecom operators to arrange biometric re-verification of all SIMS in Pakistan and only those connections that are re-verified should remain alive.
Biometric Sim Verification Last Date in Pakistan New Dates Schedule:
Old Last Date in February is Saturday, 28/02/2021.
The New Extended date for Biometric Sim Re-Verification by PTA is Wednesday, 15/04/2021.
To re-verify your number by biometric:
- Visit the nearest Customer Service Center, franchise, or authorized retail outlet along with your original CNIC.
- Provide the authorized representative with the number to be re-verified
- An authorized representative will biometrically verify the provided number against your CNIC for re-verification
- Upon successful re-verification, you will receive a confirmation SMS on your number
- This will allow you to safely continue using superior services uninterrupted
The above process will give the authority to de-activate all unverified SIMs registered against your CNIC. This very small effort on your part can help safeguard you, your family, and your loved ones.
To ensure your safety, please note that any SIMs registered against your CNIC which are not biometrically verified, will be de-activated on the 27th of February, 2021, as per the PTA directive.
Please note that charges of Rs. 10/ CNIC will be charged for re-verification, as per PTA regulations.
The SIMs U Own:
To check the number of SIMs that have been registered against your CNIC, send your CNIC number (without any space or dash) to 668 – no charges apply.
Biometric Verification Locations Check:
A list of Customer Service Centers, franchises, and authorized retail outlets. You may also find out the location of your nearest Service Center, franchise, or retail outlet by sending a blank SMS to 6710 (no charges apply).
The Aims of SIMS re-verification by Biometric are to block all fake Sims forever. Peoples are using one or two SIMS but On the PTA record 5, SIMS is activating. With the help of the Biometric system, all unregistered SIMS will be blocked. Without biometric Verification SIMS, it is not possible to block unregistered SIMS. After the due date of SIMS re-verification by Biometric system, All unregistered SIMS will be blocked.
So you are advised to check how many SIMS active on your CNIC through mobile . An SMS option writes Your NIC number and sends it 668. It is a free service and due to this service, you will be aware of how many SIMS are active on your CNIC.
Check Your Biometric Sim Verification Status:
check your SIM is biometric verified or not? your Mobilink Ufone, Telenor, Zong, and Warid numbers checking detail step by step here as you can save your time and energy.
SMS service is free from all the operators. You need to send your CNIC without dashes in SMS.
- For Telenor send CNIC to 7751 to check if your Telenor SIM is verified or not.
- For Mobilink send CNIC to 6001 to check if your Mobilink SIM is verified or not.
- For Warid send CNIC to 789 to check if your Warid SIM is verified or not.
- For Ufone, dial *336*1# to check if your Ufone SIM is verified or not.
- For Zong, dial *6622# to check if your Zong SIM is verified or not.
Biometric Sim Verification Last Date in Pakistan new extended dates available now if you have any problem for register your Own name Sim’s Telenor, Ufone, Zong, Mobilink, Warid or any other telecom service then mention your Number, CNIC number in the comments section below we will help you.