Bhitai Dental & Medical College (BDMCH) Sindh has offered the Bhitai Dental. It’s Medical College Admission 2023 in the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). And Bachelor of Dental and Surgery (BDS) for First Year for those candidates. Whose have passed Intermediate (Science) Pre-Medical group and have at least 60% marks. Bhitai Dental & Medical College (BDMCH) Sindh is Affiliated with the (PMDC). Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (LUMHS) Jamshoro, Hyderabad has provide that great opportunity.
Candidates who have passed “A” Level or 12th Grade Examination. All subjects with Biology, Physics, English & Chemistry or Equivalence certificate of in adjusted 60% marks. Students must be obtained according to the formula laid down by the I.B.CC, Islamabad. The last date of the Admission Application Form Submission is 03rd October 2023. Hence, the entry test date is the 10th of October 2023 and the Interview date is of October 2023.
Entrance Test Venue:
- Bhitai Dental & Medical College, Opposite Sattari Cotton Factory, Jarwari Canal, Ring Road, Mirpurkhas, Sindh.
Bhitai Dental and Medical College Admission 2023
Foreign Nationals can also apply through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government of Pakistan. Written aptitude tests will be held to select the candidates. The test will consist of MCQs from Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Further subjects English Part-II (H.S.S.C) FSc Annual Examination Based. The weight age of marks for determination of merit will be calculated as under the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) Admission Criteria.
- Entry Test 50%
- H.S.C 40%
- S.S.C 10%
The following must be submitted at the time of application:
- Completed Application Form
- Original Documents with required amount fee
- Two recent color passport size photos
- Photocopies of the following documents must be attested:
- HSSC Mark sheet (or O/A Level Mark sheets, High School Transcript)
- IBCC Equivalence Certificate for HSSC (for non-Pakistani Board graduates)
- SSC Mark sheet
- SSC Certificate
- IBCC Equivalence Certificate for SSC (for non-Pakistani Board Graduates)
- National ID Card (or B Form with Father’s ID card)
- Passport (for Non Pakistani Nationals)
- Certificates for Extra-Curricular Achievements
The Entrance Test consists of multiple-choice (One Best Choice) questions in the following subjects:
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (based in Intermediate Syllabus)
- English (Part-II HSC Examination)
- Elementary Mathematics
- Data Interpretation
Prospectus or Admission Application Form:
- Prospectus and Application form can be obtained from College against the cash payment of Rs.1,000/-. OR
- Through postal delivery send a Demand Draft Rs.1,200/- in favor of BHITAI DENTAL & MEDICAL COLLEGE, MIRPURKHAS SINDH.
Note: Prospectus will be sent to you within 2 to 3 working days, after receiving you paid Demand Draft.
For More Information About Bhitai Dental and Medical College Admission 2023. So keep stay with Studysols and in case of any query or want to ask any question. You can comment us in given below comment session.