Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan has announced the Bahauddin Zakriya University BEd Admission 2023 in the Department of Education For the Four Year B.Ed (Honors) Elementary Fall Session 2023 . Application Forms can be obtained from the Department of Education in the University Campus and Designed Branches of HBL as Well as UBL, BZU Branch. Prospectus can be obtained from the Admission office is Rs. 500/- on the working days Monday to Friday. Admission shall be open to all graduates obtaining at least a second division.
45% or C Grade with 50% marks under the semester system in their Bachelor Examination. The merit will be determined on the basis of aggregate marks secured in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.B.A./B.C.S. examination. However, ten (10) additional marks per elective subject are added for subjects, Political Science, Economics, Statistic, International Relations, Pakistan Studies (Elective), B.Com., B.B.A. and Sociology, plus twenty marks for Hifz-e-Quran.
Bahauddin Zakriya University BEd Admission
Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan will be USAID will be Funded merit and Need-base Scholarships because The USAID is available for the Students of the B.Ed Honors Elementary program. So Advice to needy people that they apply for Scholarships as its criteria because of its chance for them to avail themselves.
Admission Schedule :
- Minimum Qualification should be FA/ FSc with Second Division and Maximum Age should be 24 Year
- Availability of the Prospectus date is September 3rd
- The last Date for The Admission Application Form Submission is September 21st.
- The merit list will be displayed here on September 24.
- The last date of the Deposit Fee is September 26.
- 2nd Merit List will be displayed on September 27.
- The last date for the Fee Deposit is 29 September.
- The third Merit List will be displayed here on 01 October.
- The last date of the Deposit fee is October 03.
- The fourth Merit List will be displayed here on 04 October.
- The last date of the Fees Deposit is 06 0ctober.
- And Commencement of the Classes is 11 October.
Attested Copies of the Following Documents are required for Admission 2023 in the Department of Education of Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU.
- SSc /Matric or Equivalent
- HSSC/ FA/ FSc/ or Equivalent certificate
- CNIC or Form “B”
- CNIC of Father or Guadian
- Four Attested Photographs
For Further Details about the Bahauddin Zakriya University BEd Admission 2023 and its Merit list and Application Form keep stay with us on Studysols because we will provide you online Merit List here. And if you want to ask anything or in the case of any query, you can comment to us here in the below-given comment session.