Here you will come to know about the complete details of BA B.Ed Admission in Pakistan 2022. B. A refers to a Bachelor of Arts in Pakistan. A bachelor’s degree is usually an academic degree earned for an undergraduate course or major that generally lasts four years. You can earn a bachelor’s degree in science and arts after completing your HSSC degree. A bachelor’s degree is usually four-year degree in Arts Science or commerce field. After successful completion of these programs, a bachelor’s degree is awarded by the respective university, and some colleges are also affiliated with the university and provide two-year bachelor’s programs like B.A.
A Bachelor of Arts degree is one of the oldest degrees in the world. In our country, the duration of a Bachelor of Arts is 2 years in Simple and 4 Years in the Hons Programs. Various subjects are studied in B.A course. This course comprises three compulsory, two elective, and one optional subject according to the following scheme.
BA B.Ed Admission in Pakistan 2022
- English (Compulsory) 2 Papers 200 Marks
- Islamic Education (Compulsory)/Ethics ( for Non- Muslim students) 1 Paper 60 Marks
- Pakistan Studies (Compulsory) 1 Paper 40 Marks
- Two Elective Subjects 2 Papers for each Subject 400 Marks
- Optional Subject 1 Paper 100 Marks
- Total: 800 Marks
Combination of Elective Subjects in B.A:
Select one of the following subjects Combinations.
- Fine Arts English Literature
- Islamic Studies Education
- Political Science Education
- (a) Journalism English Literature
- (b) Journalism Urdu Literature
- Journalism Political Science
- Journalism Applied Psychology
- Education Applied Psychology
- Islamic Studies Urdu Literature
- Economics Journalism
- Economics Statistics
- Economics Mathematics
- Health& Physical Education Islamic Studies
- Health & Physical Education Political Science
- Health & Physical Education Sociology
- Health & Physical Education Journalism
- Sociology Journalism
- History Journalism
- Fine Arts Sociology
- Islamic Studies Arabic Literature
- Political Science English Literature
- Political Science Persian Literature
- Political Science Urdu Literature
- Political Science Sociology
- History Geography
- Essentials of Home Economics Sociology
- Essentials of Home Economics Fine Arts
Any one of the following subjects can be selected as optional:-
Eligibility Criteria for B.A in Pakistan:
A student should have to complete their H.S.S.C. Inter Examination from a recognized Education Board (From any intermediate board of Pakistan) with Science, Arts, or Commerce stream can opt for B.A. Bachelor of Arts.
List of Institutes awarding Bachelor of Arts degrees in Pakistan:
In Our Country, there are many institutes that provide Bachelor of Arts degrees. Rather you can do graduation in many subjects that include Education, Architecture, Art and Design, Fashion Design, Fine arts, History, Interior Design, and many social sciences subjects that include Psychology, Economics, General Science, Geography, International Relations, Pakistan Studies, Journalism, Mass Communication, Fine Arts, Social Work, Islamic Studies, Islamic History and Many other subjects. In these subjects, you have to get admission to BS (Hons.) degree program. Here is given below the list of institutes that will award admissions in 2022.
- Allama Iqbal Open University
- Bahauddin Zakariya University
- Bahria University
- Beacon house National University
- COMSATS Institute of Information and Technology
- Forman Christian College
- Foundation University
- Government College University
- Greenwich University
- Hajvery University
- Indus Institute of Higher Education
- International Islamic University
- Iqra National University
- Islamia University
- Jinnah University for Women
- Kinnaird College for Women
- Lahore College for Women University
- Lahore Leads University
- Minhaj University
- National College of Arts
- Pakistan Institute of Fashion Design
- Superior University
- University of Central Punjab
- University of Gujrat
- University of Karachi
- University of Punjab
- University of Sargodha
- University of South Asia
- Virtual University of Pakistan
- Women Institute of Science and Humanities
B.Ed Admission 2022 in Pakistan:
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a course offered for those interested in pursuing a career in teaching. The B.Ed degree is mandatory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools in Pakistan. The minimum qualification required for entry into B. Ed course is Bachelor of Arts (B.A) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc). While students from the arts stream are trained to teach subjects like history, civics, geography, and languages. Almost all the general universities in Pakistan offered B.Ed admission in B.Ed courses. It is necessary that you should do B. Ed if you want to enter the profession of teaching. You can do B.ed in the following streams but the choice solely depends upon your graduation course.
- Education, Culture, and Human Values.
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment.
- Educational Psychology.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Holistic Education.
- Philosophy of Education
During your B.Ed course, you have to go through teacher training programs. Bachelor of Education Correspondence or Distance Learning is also available in various Institutes in Pakistan and is of 2 Years duration like AIOU and the Virtual University of Pakistan. Therefore Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of education degree holders have more employment opportunities than any other degree in Pakistan.