Askari Bank of Pakistan is one of the well known names in banking sector of Pakistan. Askari Bank was incorporated in Pakistan on October 9, 1991, as a public limited company. It started operation on April 1, 1992. Askari Bank is the first bank in Pakistan to provide such service to its valued customers which is absolutely FREE.
Askari Bank has expanded into a network of 226 branches, including 31 dedicated Islamic banking branches, and a wholesale bank branch in Bahrain. A shared network of 4,173 online ATMs covering all major cities in Pakistan supports the delivery channels for customer service.
Services and Products: Askari Bank offers the main services including:
Electronic Bill Payment services
Cash Management services
Internet Banking Services
The other services include:
- ASK 4 CAR
- ASKCARD (Askari debit card)
- Master card
- Mortgage finance
- Personal finance
- Declared weight ages
- Deposit schemes
- Home Musharakah
- Ijarah Bi Sayyarah
- Profit rates
- Deposit multiplier account
- Investment certificates
- Mahana bachat account
- Paishgi munafa account
- Roshan mustaqbil deposit
- Rupee traveler cheques
- Value plus deposits
- Kissan aabpashi finance
- Kissan evergreen finance
- Kissan farm mechanization finance
- Kissan tractor finance
- Kissan livestock development finance
Corporate & investment banking
- Bill discounting
- Export financing
- Fund transfers/remittances
- Letters of credit
- Letters of guarantee
- Receivable discounting
- Structured trade finance facilities
- Term loans
- Working capital facilities
Alternate Delivery Channels
- Call center
- I-Net banking
I-NET Banking: To use Askari i-Net banking, you should be a registered Askari Bank Account holder with a valid ATM/Visa Debit Card. If you do not have an account, please visit any of our nearest branches and open your account and obtain a Visa Debit Card.
Please follow the steps, if you already have an account and Visa Debit Card:
- Register yourself on iNet website using the online registration process.
- A confirmation along with an 8-digit ACTIVATION KEY will be sent to your email address.
- Activate your account by visiting your nearest Askari Bank ATM.
- After entering your Visa Debit Card PIN Select “Internet Banking” under “Other Services”.
- You will need to key in the 8 digit Activation Key received through email.
- On successful activation, you will get a confirmation message on the ATM screen as well as on a paper receipt.
- Once your Internet Banking is activated, visit our website.
- After entering the User ID, Activation Key and other information, you will be required to specify the password to log in to iNet.
- After the verification of the information, you will be able to enjoy the benefits including Funds Transfer and Online Bill Payments with few simple clicks.
Career and Jobs: Whether you are a fresh graduate or experienced professional, we assure you that you work experience with Askari shall be mutually beneficial enriching relationship providing you good growth opportunities.
Begin your career here as MANAGEMENT TRAINEE OFFICERS:
If you are a young fresh graduate, academically sound and successfully complete our rigorous testing / interviewing methods, you can also join us in a special batch of qualified, energetic, high caliber and qualified young people hired as Management Trainee Officers (MTOs) on periodic basis with an aim to nurture high-talented lot of future executives/managers for the Bank. This special program focuses on extensive classroom trainings coupled with extensive on-the-job training in key areas of banking. Our Management Trainee Officers have solid career paths and rapid career progressions.
Branches of Askari Bank Limited: There are several branches of Askari Bank all over Pakistan. The in which branches are situated include the following cities.
Dera Ismail Khan
ATMs: There are total 72 ATMs in the southern region of Pakistan. There are 92 ATMs in the central region cities and 99 ATMs in the north region cities.
For ATMs complains you can contact the following persons:
Mr. Atif Masood Khan ATM Settlement Officer 051-2197560
Mr. Asfar Hussain Sheikh Incharge ATM Operations 051-2197557
In case of any hardware issue, please contact:
Mr. Amir Shehzad ATM Support Officer 051-2197432
AWT Plaza, the Mall
P.O Box 1084, Rawalpindi
Tel: 051- 9063000