The armed forces department of Nursing is inviting passionate individuals to apply for the AFNS. Here you will get the Army Nursing Admission 2023 in Pakistan Online Apply procedure and more details. Actually, there are some requirements which you need to follow for the selection. Reaching the site and submitting the form is not difficult. You need to follow the instructions to cover it and apply online for the BSc Nursing. The management is inviting the aspirants to become a part of the Army as Nursing students. However, it is particulate for the female candidates who are interested to take the initiative for their selection. Let’s take a detailed view to apply and further things for the application and registration.
Several aspirants want to get an education under the services of the Army. They should go immediately to submit their applications for their selection Basically, the AFNS’s last date is the end of this month so you should take the initiative to submit your form before the closing date. In this case, you need to follow the way that we are covering here. So, the registration for the program of BS is going on in which you should take steps to reach the site and submit for it. Take a glance to know about the requirements and more necessary aspects of the selection.
Army Nursing Admission 2023 Online Apply
AFNS Eligibility Conditions
- Aspirants should have marks of 50 percent in the FSc and 60 percent in the Matric exam for the AFNS-BSc Nursing. The age limit is between 17 to 25 till the December of this year.
- For the Trained Lieutenant of Nurse, the qualification requirement is BSc or a three-year diploma with one-year midwifery. However, the age limit for it is 18 to 28 before the closing date.
- On the other hand, the applicant of the KPK or Sindh should have Domicile to submit for their selection.
- The applicants will prefer those who have practical experience in the respective field.
- The candidate should register with PNC Pakistan Nursing Council for their final eligibility.
The procedure of Selection Candidates
The Applicants after submitting the form will appear in the test center to complete this step.
So, the date will mention in the announcement that every individual will appear at a particular time.
After that, the aspirants who will clear the test with the specific conditions, the management will call them to appear for the interview.
The date of the interview will announce at the official site or you can visit the GHQ to see additional detail.
Necessary Document for Registration and Selection
- The applicants should keep these documents to submit for their enrollment.
- Original certificates of all classes and mark sheets.
- Put the NOC if it is necessary to provide.
- Copies of Domicile
- Identity card copies and colored photos.
- Deposit fee voucher which is 100 rupees.
How to Apply for AFNS?
- First of all, you should visit the main site of the Army via @www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- After that, explore the project of Nursing course registration or an online application portal.
- Provide the details of your personal information in all fields.
- Submit the form at the main site and get the number of applications to check the status.
- See the date of appearing in the test and complete further steps.
Lastly, the individual who faces issues during the process can mention their query in the comment box. The team will provide a solution if possible regarding the issue. However, you can also concern with the management of the officials to get additional support. They will provide you with proper guidelines in order to you’re selecting and more.