Punjab Education Foundation is Independent department of Punjab Government which is working for free and Quality education on the private and governmental level of Pakistan. So the Department of Punjab Education Foundation has invited the Application for the Job in Subjects Based Specialist Program SBSP.
Teaching in Clusters by Subject Specialist (TICSS) Subject Base Specialist Program was launched with the aim of promoting quality education in less affluent and marginalized sections of society by providing the services of Subject Specialists (SS) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English.
Application for Subjects Based Specialist Program SBSP
These Subject Specialists were allocated to 2 or 3 schools to impact learning outcomes of the students of Pakistan. Subject Based Specialist Program SBSP has started to improve the quality level of the secondary with providing the High Qualified Teacher under the Punjab Education Foundation. Now one teacher will be allocated to one deserving school for whole academic year.
Subject Teachers help the school by:
- Teaching students of grades 6-10
- Capacity building of school teachers
- School Improvement Plan
With the New policy selected Subject Base Specialist program Teachers will provide the education 6 day in a week in a school. Punjab Education foundation Subject Based Specialist program (SBSP) Team is working in the Punjab’s 22 Districts so here we are providing you all those 22 districts list and applications are invited from all those districts.
At present, SBSP is operational in the following 24 districts of the Punjab:
|3||Rahim Yar Khan||4||Jhelum|
|13||Dera Ghazi Khan||14||Hafizabad|
|21||Toba Tek Singh||22||Vehari|
Revised Eligibility Criteria To Become A SBSP Partner School
- Fee must not be more than Rs.1,000/- per month
- Student’s strength in middle & high sections must be more than 100.
- School must be affiliated with BISE (Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education)
- The school must NOT be in partnership with PEF in any of its programs.
To assure quality in the working of the program, the following methods are adopted:
- Annual Quality Assurance Test (QAT)
- Annual Performance Evaluation by the CPDP Department as well as Monitoring & Evaluation Department.
- Field Monitoring of Subject Specialists in their allocated schools.
- Skill Enhancement for Subject Specialists
Application Form For the Jobs SBSP 2013
For the Further Information about the Subjects Based Specialist Program SBSP jobs 2013 you should stay with us here on this page.