Institute of Health and Management Sciences (IHMS) Islamabad has announced the following Admission in medical and health courses 2023. Batch number 11 and it is applying the last date of admission is 6 June 2023. You can also download the admission form from here and fill it very carefully send with the Admission form along with your Educational Documents, NIC Copy, Two Photographs, Bank Deposit slip (Original ).
Admission in medical and health courses 2023 and its details are also available here.
- Either Diploma in Skin Care and Massage Therapy or Medical Education
- ECG Technician
- ENT Technician
- Eye Technician
- Diet and Nutrition Adviser
- Women’s Health and also Beautician
- Also, Optometry Paramedics
- Family Planning
- Occupational Health
- Patient Care Technician
- Dental Technician
- Orthopedic Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- OT Technician
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Also, Emergency Medical Technician
- Also, Dispensary
- Nursing Assistant
- Primary Health Lady Worker
- Diploma in Micro Biology
- Clinical Micro Biology
- Dental Hygiene
- Anesthesia Technician
- Blood Bank Technician
- ETT Technician
- Nuclear Technician
- Urology Technician
- Acupuncture Technician
- Physiotherapy Technician
Admission in Medical and Health Courses 2023
In addition, Here we will tell you that how to apply for this admission to this Institute. Thus, you can send your documents along with the Demand Draft which is named by the institute. However, the fee is to be paid by the following accounts in different services.
- Bank Name: Allied Bank Ltd.
- Branch Name: Civic Center, Melody Market, Islamabad
- Branch Code : 0 1 1 7
- Account Title: Institute of Health & Management Sciences, Islamabad. (IHMS)
- Account Number: 0010005175380016
Western Union Money Transfer Service:
Recommended for Candidates from Other Countries (Foreigner) that you can also pay through western union money transfer:
- Name : Muhammad Usman Khan
- CNIC No. : 32102-4728485-3
- Foreign Office Service Charges also are Rs. 2,000/-
- In addition to this, a Double Fee will be Charged if Diploma Process is requested on an Urgent Basis.
- Additionally, a Deposited Fee(s) is/are neither Refundable nor Transferable.
Moreover, for other information about admission to the Institute of Health and Management Sciences (IHMS) Islamabad please keep in touch with the Studysols. Also, for further information or you want to ask anything which you keep in your mind you can ask from us here below comment session.