The University of Wah (UOW) has offered Admission 2023 in Some Various programs BS/ BBA degree program, M.A/ M.Sc/ MBA/ EMBA Degree program, and B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil, B.Sc Engineering Program. The University of Wah (UOW) was established in 2005 under the Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF). Three and a half years later in the month of July 2009, the Punjab provincial Assembly passed the University of Wah under the Act 2009.
The University is offering 4 years Bachelor’s and 2-years Master’s\\
Programs in Basic Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences, and Engineering Sciences. The University has two constituent colleges, Mashal and Wah Engineering College (WEC). Wah Engineering College (WEC) is offering B.Sc Engineering Program in the fields of Electronics, Mechanical, and Mechatronics, and Mashal College is offering BS (4 years) Programs in English and Education.
WAH University Admission 2023 Application Form
The last date of the Admission application Submission is Friday 2023 . Here we are providing an Application form for All programs those admissions are open. So you can download the Admission Forms from this page. You download the admission application form and print it and then carefully fill it and then you send it along with testimonials to the university’s given address.
semester criteria for A students have been evaluated in each course on the basis of Mid Semester Examinations. Class Assignments/ Quizzes/ Project, and End Semester Examinations. 30% marks will be reserved for Mid Semester Examination, class assignments/ quizzes/ practical work will carry 20% marks. Also, 50% marks are for the End Semester Examination.
DEFINITION OF TERMS:
- Intentional means deliberate.
- Respondent means a person who has been accused of violating the University Code of Conduct.
- Student means any currently enrolled person for whom the institution maintains educational records, as defined by the University regulations.
- Reckless means are careless or heedless of the potentially harmful consequences of one’s behavior. Where the risk of harm to persons, property, or normal University operations exists or can be reasonably foreseen.
- Moral dishonesty means an act that does not conform to known norms of decency.
For Further Details keep stay with Studysols if you have any queries about WAH University Admission 2023 you can comment on us here in the given below comment session.