The smart syllabus is a good decision of the Punjab education board for the students to prepare for their exams. In this way, the board is delivering the sort syllabus for the 9th class students to continue their study during the pandemic. However, the board is providing the smart syllabus with respect to subjects and classes. So, here the 9th Class Chemistry Smart Syllabus 2021 is available for the students. The students of the 9th class can see the smart syllabus of the chemistry subject from here. They also can get the PDF form of all subject syllabuses from this website.
The smart syllabus of Chemistry is covering the main topics that are delivering by the Punjab board. In this way, we provide here the complete smart syllabus of Chemistry in textual form. So, the smart syllabus is covering the 8 chapters from the book of chemistry by the board.
9th Class Chemistry Smart Syllabus 2021
First of all, we will cover chapter number one with the topics of the smart syllabus that the board is providing.
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Chemistry:
- The topics are Branches of chemistry and definitions of matter, substance as well as a homogeneous and heterogeneous mixture.
- On the other topics are elements, compound as well as difference b/w compound and mixture.
- The topic of Atomic number and mass and relative atomic mass and unit.
- Lastly, Empirical and molecular formula, Types of Molecules, and Avogadro’s number, Mole, and Molar Mass with examples.
- Chemical and Mole mass as well as mole particle calculation with examples.
Secondly, chapter 2: Structure of Atoms:
- The first topic is Rutherford’s atomic model and defect, Bohr’s atomic theory, and the electronic configuration of 18 elements.
- lastly, the topic of this chapter is the definition of isotopes and types as well as uses.
Chapter NO 3: Periodic Table and Periodicity of Properties:
- In this chapter, the topics are covering Periodic law definition and Modern, Groups and periods, periodicity of properties from the board.
- The definitions of shielding effect, ionization energy as well as electron affinity, and electronegativity.
Chapter No 4: Structure of Molecules:
- There are chemical bonds and types, Ionic Covalent Bond with types and dative or coordinate covalent bond from the board.
- The Polar and non-Polar covalent as well metallic bond are the topics.
- Intermolecular forces, interaction, and hydrogen bonding are including by the Board.
5 Chapter physical States of Matter:
- In this chapter the topics are Boyle’s law and experimental verification, Charles law, evaporation, vapor pressure are the main topics.
- some remaining topics are boiling freezing and melting points, definitions of density gas-liquid allotropy and solid are in the syllabus.
Chapter 6 Solution:
- There are some definitions of solution like aqueous, saturated, and unsaturated supersaturated solution. The definition of dilution percentage of mass volume is in the topics.
- Molarity with formula and preparation of solution with example and solubility.
Chapter number 7: Electrochemistry:
- There are also some Definitions like oxidation-reduction reaction, assigning oxidation state, and oxidizing reducing agents.
- The topic of corrosion and its prevention, rusting of iron, method of electroplating are including by the government.
8th Chapter: Chemical reactivity:
- Definition and types of metals, electropositive character, the inertness of noble metals are including in the smart syllabus.
- Non-metals Comparison of the reactivity of halogens, as well as the important reactions, are in the smart syllabus of the board.
Lastly, the students of the 9th class having any question regarding the chemistry subject can ask here. The additional information will also be available for the students of the 9th class here.