The smart syllabus is a good decision of the Punjab education board for the students to prepare for their exams. In this way, the board is delivering the sort syllabus for the 9th-class students to continue their studies during the pandemic. However, the board is providing a smart syllabus with respect to subjects and classes. So, here the 9th Class Chemistry Smart Syllabus 2023 is available for the students. The students of the 9th class can see the smart syllabus of the chemistry subject from here. They also can get the PDF form of all subject syllabuses from this website.
The smart syllabus of Chemistry is covering the main topics that are delivered by the Punjab board. In this way, we provide here the complete smart syllabus of Chemistry in textual form. So, the 9th class chemistry full book test according to the smart syllabus is available here.
9th Class Chemistry Smart Syllabus 2023
First of all, we will cover chapter number one with the topics of the smart syllabus that the board is providing.
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Chemistry:
- The topics are Branches of chemistry and definitions of matter, substance as well as a homogeneous and heterogeneous mixture.
- The other topics are elements, compounds as well as differences b/w compound and mixture.
- The topic of Atomic number and mass and relative atomic mass and unit.
- Lastly, Empirical and molecular formulas, Types of Molecules, Avogadro’s number, Mole, and Molar Mass with examples.
- Chemical and Mole mass as well as mole particle calculation with examples.
Secondly, chapter 2: Structure of Atoms:
- The first topic is Rutherford’s atomic model and defect, Bohr’s atomic theory, and the electronic configuration of 18 elements.
- lastly, the topic of this chapter is the definition of isotopes and types as well as their uses.
Chapter NO 3: Periodic Table and Periodicity of Properties:
- In this chapter, the topics are covering Periodic law definition and Modern, Groups and periods, periodicity of properties from the board.
- The definitions of shielding effect, ionization energy as well as electron affinity, and electronegativity.
Chapter No 4: Structure of Molecules:
- There are chemical bonds and types, Ionic Covalent Bond with types and dative or coordinate covalent bond from the board.
- The Polar and non-Polar covalent as well metallic bonds are the topics.
- Intermolecular forces, interaction, and hydrogen bonding are included by the Board.
5 Chapter physical States of Matter:
- In this chapter the topics are Boyle’s law and experimental verification, Charles law, evaporation, and vapor pressure are the main topics.
- some remaining topics are boiling freezing and melting points, definitions of density gas-liquid allotropy, and solid are in the syllabus.
Chapter 6 Solution:
- There are some definitions of solutions like aqueous, saturated, and unsaturated supersaturated solutions. The definition of dilution percentage of mass volume is in the topics.
- Molarity with formula and preparation of solution with example and solubility.
Chapter number 7: Electrochemistry:
- There are also some Definitions like oxidation-reduction reaction, assigning oxidation state, and oxidizing reducing agents.
- The topic of corrosion and its prevention, rusting of iron, and method of electroplating are included by the government.
8th Chapter: Chemical reactivity:
- Definition and types of metals, electropositive character, and the inertness of noble metals are included in the smart syllabus.
- Non-metals Comparison of the reactivity of halogens, as well as the important reactions, are in the smart syllabus of the board.
Lastly, the students of the 9th class having any questions regarding the chemistry subject can ask them here. The additional information will also be available for the students of the 9th class here.